Hi Cass! :)
Hindi na kasi tayo magkikita niyan lalo na bukas ka na aalis. Hm, ang galing kasi hindi naman tayo naging classmates pero tignan mo! Naging close tayo :) Ang saya mo kasama lalo na kausap. Thankful ako kasi nakilala kita at syempre naging kaibigan na din. Mamimiss kita ng sobra. Lalo na niyan kapag pupunta ako ng Payless tapos makikita ko nanaman yung mga sapatos na gusto ko para sayo. Huhu :’( Mamimiss ko din yung flexible mong ilong :’( Yung tawa mo. Yung pagkalaglag mo sa upuan sa Math park. Lahat :( Tapos thank you kasi nakakapagshare ako sayo :) I love you so much! Mag-iingat ka don. Wag mo kaming kakalimutan! Pupuntahan kita don ha? Tsaka mag viviber na ulit ako para sayo. Huhu :’( We’ll keep in touch, okay? :) Tapos bibisitahin kita jan, basta sagot mo pamasahe :) HAHAHA :) Wag kang maghahanap ng ibang ‘Ina’ kapag tumitingin ka ng sapatos kala mo. Ako lang. Bwahah :) Mamimiss kita. Godbless! Love you!!!!!! >:*<
PS. Mel, sorry sa crop. HAHAHA :)
Alam mo yung desperadang magkaron ng picture? Ito yun e. Huhu :(
Ginawa kong lighting yung cellphone ko. Nakakaiyak diba? :’(
Ang vain ko, alam ko. Wala naman kasing ibang magawa no -.- My summer isn’t really productive :(
Ang tagal ko ng hindi nagpopost sa Tumblr ko kaya eto. Huhu. Kbye
First time kong nakaalis ng bahay ng friends ang kasama. Totoo man! Wha a lame summer right? :(
We planned to go picnic-king (okay, I invented the word. Haha). Nung una 10 kami pero kahapon, hulaan niyo ilan kami. 5! Jusko! Hahah :)
We went to Bicentennial Park in Clark. I’m with Miko, Wis, Paie and G. What’s the best part? Solo lang naman namin yung park. Haha :) Cool ‘ayt?
Hm, we played Uno, Red Dog, 123 Pass. Tapos nakaggawa kami ng music video ng Chasing Pavements and One Way Or Another thru Paie’s iPod :)
T’was very fun! Tapos syempre picture picture. Pero ito talaga yung matindi e, humiga lang kaming lahat habang nagkkwentuhan. Tarush nga e. Sarap kasi sa pakiramdam nung nasa tahimik na lugar ka lang!! Hahaha :) Corny na ba? :(
Mga 6 umalis na kami kasi baka huntingin na kami ng parents namin so yun nga, sabay kami ni Paie. Pero wait! May nakalimutan ako! Nagkita-kita muna pala kami sa SM bago pumuntang Bicentennial. Tapos dun na din nag-lunch.
Tapos yung graduation gifts namin ni Paie sa isa’t isa kahapon lang namin nabigay. Haha :)
Yun lang naman. Bye. Haha xx
Aries: Appetite Loss - All you think about is him or her. Producing more dopamine, you feel little need for food or other basic necessities while floating through each day on a cloud of hope.
Taurus: Abandon Regular Routines - You may abandon your work or your responsibilities. Your thoughts and actions become devoted to your love interest.
Gemini: Fresh Complexion - You feel different and it shows. Others might catch you smiling or blushing for no apparent reasons.
Cancer: You Think of that Person as Perfect - You project your idea of the perfect one onto them and you overlook their weaknesses or flaws.
Leo: You Upgrade Your Looks - You care more about how you dress or look. You may start thinking of the small things that you can do to make yourself look better for them.
Virgo: You Daydream - You begin thinking about the future with this person. Your imagination creates vivid scenarios of romantic getaways, cozy chats, exciting adventures, and feel-good moments.
Libra: You Build an Addiction - You always want to communicate with them and when they don’t communicate back, you start to worry. You spend most of your time analyzing every word and punctuation mark in each conversation to make sure that they’re interested and committed.
Scorpio: You feel better about life - You begin to wonder where this person has been all your life, and why the two of you never found each other sooner. All of life’s disappointments, frustrations and losses will not compare anymore.
Sagittarius: You Get Jealous Easily- You hate it when other people talk to them and you hate it when other people spend time with them. You miss them when they are not around and become irritated.
Capricorn: You Find Their Quirks Cute, not Annoying - You don’t really mind their bad habits, but in fact find them attractive.
Aquarius: You Talk About Them - You secretly tell your friends about them and become excited for your friends or family to meet them.
Pisces: You Support them- You find yourself standing up for them when others are against them. You try to become useful to them and help them where ever possible.
1. Being chased. If you feel as if you’re running, and being chased, in your dream, it could mean you are running from some tough things in your life (or you may be running from an opportunity).
2. Falling. We often have a sense that we are falling in our dream – then we suddenly wake up and find we’re safe in our bed. This is said to be the fear that we are losing control, or it may be a fear of abandonment.
3. Having your teeth fall out. Like falling, this dream symbolizes powerlessness, and loss of control in some area of life. It can also mean you suffer from low self-esteem and are afraid to be honest and to speak your mind.
4. Being paralyzed when you try to run away. This is said to mean that you feel stuck or held back, or you can’t overcome some obstacle in your life.
5. Flying. Flying in your dreams is believed to signify a desire to express your creativity, to break out of the box and to reveal the real you.
6. Being submerged in water. This is said to mean we feel as if we’re drowning in life … that we’re feeling overwhelmed, and are close to breaking point.
7. Being caught naked in public. We’re all afraid of being publicly exposed, as we know that we’re imperfect and inevitably fail. And though most of the time we can put on a good show, we fear we’ll be exposed for who and what we really are.
8. Being trapped or buried. It’s not hard to guess at the meaning here … as we often feel trapped by circumstances in life. This could be a dead end job, a bad relationship, a wrong decision or a mountain of debt. The message in the dream is you need to face the truth and start to take some steps to try and set yourself free.
Face Reading (Physiognomy): Smiles and Teeth
The art of determining character or personal qualities from the features or form of the body, especially the face.
We all have different types that we are attracted to and different things that we like in a partner, but there are certain characteristics that are universal and nearly everyone sees as important. Here are 10 characteristics of an ideal partner that almost everyone can agree on:
1. Respectful. Someone who values the importance of our lives, our choices, and our friends and family and treats us with respect is attractive to everyone.
2. Sense of Humor. Nearly everyone values this in a relationship, especially as life throws tough situations at us. Being able to laugh together is a way that we cope with stress and get through things together.
3. Appreciative. No matter who you are, you want to know that you are appreciated in your relationship. No one wants to be taken for granted and we all like when our partner is appreciative and lets us know how much they enjoy being with us.
4. Thoughtful. Having a partner that thinks of us and anticipates our needs is something that we all like. Someone who thinks of what we want and need and doesn’t just consider themselves is something we all look for in an ideal partner.
5. Open. No one wants to be with someone who is guarded, closed off and doesn’t let us in. When someone is open in a relationship it shows us that we are also free to be open and be ourselves.
6. Honest. It doesn’t matter who you are, we all want a partner who is honest with us. No one wants to be lied to or deceived in a relationship, so having a partner that is honest with us is something that everyone is looking for.
7. Kind. We all want to be with someone who is kind to us and treats us nicely. No one wants to be put down and made to feel badly about themselves in a relationship. Having a partner who is just a nice person and treats us well is something that we all want.
8. Genuine. No one wants to be with someone who is fake or two-faced. Having a partner that is genuine and can be themselves encourages us to be ourselves with them too.
9. Supportive. No matter what we are doing in our lives or what our goals are, it’s always great to have a partner who is supportive of us. Even if they have different interests themselves, it’s important to be with someone who is there for you and values what you’re doing.
10. Easy to be around. We’re all looking for someone who we can be comfortable with and who is easy to be around. Having to put on an act or be someone we aren’t is exhausting and no one wants a relationship where being together feels like a chore. A partner that is just easy to be around is something that everyone wants.
Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive. Down-to-Earth. Stubborn.
My birth date is January 21 1997 ;)